Πέμπτη 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Writes of Passage

Studying once again the notes given to me by Juliet Bruce http://www.julietbruce.com/, I highlight different points on my online seminar concerning narrative therapy. What is more I discover new parts of myself on this journey of reading. I would like to share some thoughts with you.
"A second journey begins. I am so eager to explore it!"
Setting the scene: I am in the middle of too much information that have to organize again. I feel like a girl who has been offered presents for her birthday. I am surrounded by these presents. I am happy and grateful. Still I feel a little anxious. I want to classify them all. I manage though to control my tendency to put order to things and to become productive straight ahead.
I feel like "playing" at the moment..!
Juliet, thank you, for awakening this feeling inside me!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: