Τετάρτη 1 Ιουλίου 2015

Elpis


Passion is my faith. I can find it through different sources.
It flows in dance. It is written in words. It echoes in human psyche.
It is my essential fountain. It quenches my creative thirst.
It strengthens my hope. It keeps me alive.

Passion seems to fade away. I get scared.
I seek for water in a dry land.

People stand in a line. Eager to reach the fountain.
They long for a refreshing shower. They only get a drop.
Feeling a noxious odor coming out of the mouth.

Stinking breaths place people back to back.
No need to look in the eyes.
The only desire to protect the self.

Sitting there alone. Waiting for Elpis. The Goddess of Hope.
She was supposed to arrive.
She is already late.

Passion weeps inside me.
Elpis forgot me.
Can I still hope?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: