Παρασκευή 10 Αυγούστου 2018

What a feast!



Colourful tastes exploding in my mouth.
Spicy tacos wrapping my devouring desire. 
Drinks with full body uplifting my spirit.
Exotic fruit as the sweetest dessert.
Peppers my Gods to be worshiped.
Food markets my temples of faith.

I am dedicating this short poem to Michel Reyes for being a generous guide; for teaching me the secrets of Mexican cuisine; for preparing the setting for royal eating. 

My trip to Mexico was a feast full of valuable experiences. I returned to Greece with the feeling of great joy after satisfying my hunger for exploring and connecting… 

I want to let a deep “Thank you” sound like a voice coming from a black metal singer not only for Michel’s hospitable soul, but for his tenderness in creating the best context for making me feel like home. 

Cheers to life changing interactions! 
“Salud” to relationships which provoke happy tears above a delicious plate!  
   

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: