Τρίτη 2 Απριλίου 2019

Towards...*


Once upon a time I met a man.
He started talking to me in a foreign language.
I could understand every word.
He was coming from a different land.
And he looked like my relative.

Once upon a time the man introduced himself again.
He continued the discussion.
I could feel the interaction more vividly.
He was coming from a familiar place.
And he looked like a boy.

Once upon a time the man became a boy.
He focused more on listening to me.
I could regard him as a friend.
He was coming from the country of Enthusiasm.
And he looked like a Greek philosopher.

Once upon a time the man with the voice of a boy told me:
"May your Energy be synchronised with other people's Energy".

Once upon a time I got more inspired.
Feeling the heat of passion I was led by fancy shoes.
Towards my own land of Enthusiasm. Filled with passionate inhabitants.

*A post dedicated to my friend Aki.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: