Τετάρτη 8 Ιουνίου 2011

7th International Congress of Cognitive Psychotherapy

My participation in the 7th International Congress of Cognitive Psychotherapy in Istanbul was a "multicoloured" experience:
  • I attended interesting and inspiring speakers
  • I met pleasant and polite colleagues from different countries
  • I had my first international oral presentation
  • I was lucky to be a member of a multicultural congress audience
  • And most of all, I was even touched by Mehmet Sungur, the President of the Congress, who showed respect to everyone in the congress, said a warm "thank you" to the people who helped for the realization of the congress and showed his feelings at the closing ceremony without being afraid of expressing his emotion.
I keep all these vivid images in mind and look forward for the next international meeting!

2 σχόλια:

scalidi είπε...

Μπράβο! Καλή συνέχεια στην πορεία σου. Καλή δύναμη.

Σταυρούλα Σανίδα είπε...

Ευχαριστώ πολύ Σταυρούλα!
Καλή δύναμη και σε εσένα!