- I attended interesting and inspiring speakers
- I met pleasant and polite colleagues from different countries
- I had my first international oral presentation
- I was lucky to be a member of a multicultural congress audience
- And most of all, I was even touched by Mehmet Sungur, the President of the Congress, who showed respect to everyone in the congress, said a warm "thank you" to the people who helped for the realization of the congress and showed his feelings at the closing ceremony without being afraid of expressing his emotion.
Τετάρτη, 8 Ιουνίου 2011
7th International Congress of Cognitive Psychotherapy
My participation in the 7th International Congress of Cognitive Psychotherapy in Istanbul was a "multicoloured" experience: