Κυριακή 10 Ιουνίου 2018

I am*



I am more than my name.
I am more than my origin.
I am more than my age.
I am more than my sex.
I am more than my profession.
I am more than my hobbies.
I am more than my body.
I am more than my experiences.
I am more than my writings.
I am more than my thoughts.
I am more than my emotions.
I am more than my inheritance. 
I am more than my present.

I am.

Myself. 
The expanding ubiquitous timeless me.
I am a contextual frame defined by my functions and my relations with the temporal and spatial contingencies in this world. 

I am the cues or the stimuli in specific contexts.
I am the context into wider contexts.
I am the influential consequences for some human beings.

I am.

I-here-now.
I-there-then.

I am in this world.
I am in my world.
I am in your world.

I am around you.
When you think of me.
When you see me.
When I sit next to you.

I am
Je suis
Ich bin
Jag är
我是
Ik ben
Tá mé
わたし
Jestem
Minä olen
Io sono
Yo soy
Εγώ είμαι

I am the same me. 
I am the various ways I am pronounced in different parts of the world.

I am in quest of the “I am”.

*Aftereffects of reading a book about Relational Frame Theory ;)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: