Πέμπτη 22 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Away from the battlefield


*"I am a killer". Pride was the main ingredient of his phrase mixed with a pinch of embarrassment.

I knew exactly what he meant. This is why the word killer hit me with pleasant surprise.

Killing choices deprived of meaning is a sacred life goal.
Being armed with courage in order to eliminate rules or unhelpful beliefs is a demanding task.
Even if we manage to kill whatever is out of our values, we may be left with a subtle flavor of guilt.

But, most importantly, when the bloody job is done, we stop fighting.
We move ourselves outside the battle field.
We remove the killing equipment.
We lead ourselves to playgrounds.

We feel free.

Free to choose the colors that fit us.
Red for passionate relationships.
Blue for meaningful interactions.
Pink for exchanging creative ideas.

*"I am a killer as well!" I replied with a colorful smile.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: